Quote for the Week: be yourself Oscar Wilde
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken ~Oscar Wilde
I use this as one of my quotes to live by. I think it’s important for us to be true to ourselves. We should definitely aspire to be our best selves; but we should not aspire to be someone else. Each of us are our own unique people who are worthy to be known and loved, especially by ourselves.
Each week, I am going to post a quote for the week along with a reflection for us to consider. The reflection questions are listed below. I’ve also included links to printables that you can use for hard copy or digital version that you can use to write your answers and thoughts,
- If you just had 5 words to describe yourself, which words would you choose?
- What are some things that make you unique?
- What are some traits that you have admired in other people?
- Do these traits of others contradict or complement the things that make you unique?
- What do you think the greatest compliment you could receive would be? Why that compliment?
- What is one action that you can take this week that will demonstrate the complement you listed above?